Fentanyl Detox Near Washington, D.C.
Fentanyl can be a hazardous drug not only because of its potential for addiction but also due to the fact that it is frequently combined with other street drugs. If you develop an addiction to fentanyl, you need help immediately. The initial phase of recovery is through a medically guided detox to rid your system of the drug.
Sunrise Detox Fairfax gives you proper support to expertly wean you off fentanyl while managing withdrawal symptoms. Your life is important. Don’t put it in danger by continuing to use or trying to quit alone. Instead, call 571-200-6997 and take the first step toward recovery.
How To Tell If You Should Enter Fentanyl Detox Near Washington, D.C.?
First introduced as an authorized anesthetic, fentanyl is frequently improperly used, illegally produced, and recklessly combined with other drugs including cocaine and heroin. In a similar fashion as other opioid painkillers, the euphoric feelings it creates makes it addictive in nature. You may be addicted if you encounter any of the following:
● Withdrawal symptoms arise when not on fentanyl
● Constant compulsions to keep consuming fentanyl
● Withdrawal from family and friends or a change in social circles
● Acquiring and consuming the substance becomes more essential than taking care of day-to-day commitments
● Wild mood fluctuations and lethargy
● Discovering that it takes more of the drug to get the same “high”
Everyone’s experience with fentanyl dependency will be unique. The bottom line is you need to seek help. The power of this opioid and the gravity of withdrawal make stopping by yourself highly unsafe. Don’t put your life in jeopardy. Talk to the detox experts at Sunrise Detox Fairfax.
What You Can Expect From Fentanyl Detox At Sunrise Detox Fairfax
Sunrise provides the opportunity for you to detox with dignity and respect in a judgment-free setting. We are committed to what we do and follow a personalized approach to substance use care. This commences with an evaluation that considers the degree of your fentanyl consumption, medical background, physical status, and if you are taking other drugs. From there we can tailor a plan of care.
In addition to a personalized plan, we’ll give you a fully furnished room to relax in and bolster your strength with wholesome meals and refreshments. Ensuring your comfort is vital, and a big part of this is addressing withdrawal through medication-assisted treatment and additional approaches. We are experienced in mitigating a range of withdrawal symptoms, including:
● Muscle or bone aches and pain
● Nausea and vomiting
● Insomnia and restlessness
● Elevated heart rate and blood pressure
● Mood swings
As you continue to improve, we’ll welcome you to engage in one-on-one and group therapy. This is valuable in managing the the external influences and trauma that trigger your addiction. We’ll then help get you prepared for your next stage of rehab.
How Long Is Fentanyl Detox?
Since we subscribe to a personalized approach, the time you spend in our care will vary. As a general rule, people can get through fentanyl detox near Washington, D.C. within 7 days, although longer treatment plans are common. The overall length of your stay is likely to be impacted by:
● The degree of your fentanyl use
● Addictions to alcohol or other drugs
● Your mental and physical condition
● How you respond to treatment
We have to make sure you are in a stable medical condition and prepared for the following phases of treatment. Taking that into account, we prioritize aftercare planning, which will give you a comprehensive blueprint for your recovery.
How Does Sunrise Keep Me Safe During Fentanyl Detox Near Washington, D.C.?
Taking the initiative and entering fentanyl detox near Washington, D.C. is a major milestone in safeguarding you from this potentially lethal opioid. After you enter our facility, you’ll be kept safe by the additional safety measures we have put in place, including:
● Around-the-clock guidance from qualified medical personnel
● A structured surrounding far from external factors that trigger fentanyl use
● Custom-tailored plans of treatment to match your unique situation
● Aftercare planning to establish a comprehensive guideline of the steps involved in recovery
● Inflexible patient privacy protocols to keep your personally identifiable information and details of care safeguarded
Our medical professionals will also make certain you don’t get a secondary addiction to medication used in treatment. We typically utilize Suboxone with opioid detox as it is effective and not as habit-forming as other choices. To ensure safety when administering this drug, we adhere to these guidelines:
● Hold off on using Suboxone in the earliest stages of detox to avoid precipitated withdrawal
● Dispense a trial dose and observe your response
● Adjust the dose if required or consider alternative options
● Carefully taper you off Suboxone
Get On The Road To Recovery With Fentanyl Detox In Washington, D.C.
Don’t let a fentanyl addiction ruin your life. Get the support you’re in need of at our fentanyl detox in Washington, D.C.. We’ll keep you safe, get you through withdrawal, and get you going on a road to lasting sobriety. Call 571-200-6997 or use the form on this page to request help. We are here for you 24/7, every day of the year.